The main transmission structure of the geared motor is a drive motor and a gear box
. According to the requirements of the parameters used in different fields, the motors on the products are also different,including DC motors, stepping motors, permanent magnet motors, etc., and the common types of gearboxes are planetary gearboxes, cylindrical gearboxes, parallel gearboxes, etc.
Motor reducer structure:
The drive motor and gear box (reducer) are assembled as shown below:
Geared motor usually has the following classifications:
1. According to the different motors, it can be divided into gear reduction motor, brush DC speed reduction motor, brushless DC gear motor and coreless gear motor.
2. According to the gearbox transmission type,it can be divided into gear reduction motor, worm gear motor and planetary gear motor.
4. According to the number of transmission gears, it can be divided into single-stage reduction motor and multi-stage reduction motor.
5. According to the shape of the gear, it can be divided into cylindrical gear reduction motor, bevel gear motor and conical-cylindrical gear reduction motor.
6. According to the arrangement of the gearbox transmission, it can be divided into expansion type, split type and coaxial type.