Most of new parts has the run-in period.however,what will happen to a reducer during the run-in period? The next i will introduce it.
1. Poor lubrication leads to failure. Due to the small fitting clearance of the newly assembled components , the lubricating oil is not easy to form a uniform oil film on the friction surface, thereby reducing the lubrication efficiency and causing abnormal wear of the early parts of the machine. In severe cases, the friction surface of the precision fit may be scratched or bitten, resulting in failure.
2. Some new parts are variations in geometry and fit dimensions. In the initial stage of use, due to alternating loads such as shock and vibration, as well as factors such as heat and deformation, and excessive wear and tear, It is easy to loosen the original fastened parts.
3. Leakage occurred. Due to the looseness of the parts, the vibration and the heat affected by the reducer, the sealing surface of the reducer and the pipe joints may leak. Some defects such as casting are difficult to find during assembly and debugging, but due to vibration and shock during the operation,this defect is exposed, showing oil leakage. Therefore, leakage occurs occasionally during the running-in period.
4. Fast wear and tear. Due to the influence of factors such as processing, assembly and commissioning of the new reducer parts, the contact surface is small and the torque is large. During the operation of the reducer, the concave and convex parts on the surface of the part are frictionally engaged with each other, and the metal fragments are ground down,as abrasives, continue to participate in the friction, which accelerates the wear of the mating surfaces of the parts. Therefore, the content of the running-in period is likely to cause wear and tear of the parts, and the wear speed is faster. At this time, if it is overloaded, it may cause damage to components and cause early failure.
5. Many operational errors are due to insufficient understanding of the structure and performance of the reducer
, which may cause malfunctions due to operational errors, and even cause mechanical accidents and safety accidents.