What should you pay attention to when selecting a DC geared motor
? This is a very common problem. ZHAOWEI combines years of experience to summarize the following key points:
1. Determine the use of DC deceleration, application scenarios and environmental requirements.
2.choose parameters of a dc reducer, such as low power, large torque, low speed, noise, energy consumption, parameters and other power and performance requirements.
3. Determine the output shaft torque, installation mode and maintenance mode of the DC reducer.
4. Determine the speed and reduction ratio of the drive shaft of the input DC reducer.
5. Select the DC reducer according to the size of the flange.
6. Whether it is satisfied by the working temperature, backlash, etc.