As we all know, 12 geared motors are widely used in many applications. In order to safely fit the lead of the 12v geared motor
,the next i will tell you some point that you should pay attention.
1. The power input of the 12v geared motor, the raw red wire is the positive terminal of the power supply, the black wire is the negative terminal of the power supply, and the fine orange wire is the electric door lock.
2. Motor Hall (A, B, C input), the fine red wire is 5V power supply, the fine black wire is ground wire,the fine yellow wire is A, the fine green wire is B,the fine blue wire is C.
3. Input signal, the thin red wire for 5V power supply, the thin green for handle signal input,the thin black wire for grounding wire.
4. 12v geared motor phase (u, v, w output), thick yellow line is U, coarse green line is V, thick blue line is W.
5. Sensor, the thin red wire for 5V power supply,the thin black wire for ground wire, the thin green wire for sensor signal input.