Linear actuator motor is a kind of transmission device that converts electric energy directly into linear motion mechanical energy without any intermediate mechanism of conversion. It can be regarded as a rotating motor that is split along with the radial direction and spreads flat. Linear actuator motor is also called linear motor and push rod motor.
The linear actuator motor is controlled in the same way as the rotary motor. Just as the brushless rotary motors, the rotor and stator have no mechanical connection (brushless). But unlike the rotary motors, the rotation of rotor and position of stator remain fixed. The linear actuator motor system can be a magnetic track or a thrust coil (Most positioning system applications are fixed track and thrust coil movement). Just like brushless rotary motors, the actuator and stator have no mechanical connection (brushless). Unlike rotary motors, where the actuator is fixed and the stator position remains fixed, linear motor systems can be magneto-rail or thrust coil (most positioning system applications are magneto-rail fixed and thrust coil moving). The following is the detailed introduction of electric linear actuator applications and product features:
Linear Actuator Motors Can be Applied to:
- Semiconductor and Electronics
- Flat panel display(FPD) & solar panels
- Medicine& life sciences
- Machine tools & robotic equipment
- Optical and optoelectronic devices
- Large digital printing & scanning equipment
- Smart home
- Intelligent kitchen& bath
- Intelligent wearable devices
- Intelligent medical devices
- Intelligent office equipment
- UAV equipment
Advantages of Linear Actuator Motor:
- Simple structure: Since the linear motor does not need additional devices to transform the rotation motion into linear motion, the structure of the system itself is greatly simplified and the weight as well as size are greatly reduced. Dynamic response performance and positioning precision are greatly improved. It also improves reliability, saves costs, and makes manufacturing and maintenance easier. Its primary and secondary stage can be directly part of the mechanism, and this unique combination further demonstrates this advantage.
- High positioning precision: When linear motion is needed, the linear actuator motor can achieve direct transmission to eliminate various positioning errors caused by intermediate links. Therefore, high positioning precision is realized.
- Fast reaction time, high sensitivity and good tracking effect. The linear actuator motor is easy to be supported by magnetic levitation so that there is always a certain air gap between rotor and stator without contact, which eliminates the contact frictional resistance between stator and stator, and greatly improves the sensitivity, speediness and servo performance of the system.
- Safe and reliable with long service life. Linear actuator motor transmission needs no contact. The mechanical friction loss reaches almost zero. Low fault rate, free maintenance, safe and reliable operation as well as long service life are available.
- Strong adaptability. The primary iron core of the linear motor can be sealed with epoxy resin as a whole, which has better anti-corrosion and moisture-proof performance and is convenient for use in the environment of humidity, dust and harmful gas. Also, it can be designed into various kinds of structure to cater to different applications.