The gear motor is a kind of commonly used gear drive equipment, which will be damaged in the long-term use, thus affecting the effect of use. In order to improve the quality and working efficiency of the gear motor, it is important to get scientific and reasonable gear motor maintenance. Here, we will introduce 9 kinds of technical standards that are commonly adopted in gear motor maintenance.
- Remove the coupling and check for centering and wear.
- Check the body for defects and damage, measure and check the sealing condition of the split.
- Clean oil, dirt and debris in the gearbox, and check the degree of tooth wear; Check tolerance clearance and meshing condition.
- Check the bearing, measure and adjust the clearance.
- During the operation, when the oil temperature rise exceeds 80°C or the oil tank temperature exceeds 100° C and abnormal noise is generated, the operation should be stopped. After checking the cause, the fault must be removed and the lubricating oil must be replaced before continuing to use.
- When changing oil, wait until the reducer cools down and there is no danger of burning, but keep it warm, because after complete cooling, the viscosity of oil increases, making it difficult to drain the oil. Note: Cut off the power supply of the transmission device to prevent accidental electrification.
- After the operation of 200-300 hours, the first oil change should be made. In future use, the quality of oil should be regularly checked and the oil mixed with impurities or deterioration should be replaced in time. The gear motor that has been out of service for a long time should also be replaced with new oil before it is restarted which can not be mixed with oil of different grades and can be mixed with the oil of the same grade with different viscosity.
- The user should know reasonable rules and regulations for use and maintenance and make careful records of the operation and problems found in the inspection of the gear motor. The above provisions should be strictly implemented.
- When the failure occurs to the gear motor, even if the reducer seal is good, the factory still often finds that the gear oil inside the gear motor has been emulsified, the bearing has rusted, corroded, and damaged. This is caused by the moisture condensation from the gear oil as it cools; Of course, it is also closely related to bearing quality and assembly process method.