Micro gear motor is a widely used gear motor. The miniature gear motor is a micro-motor driven closed transmission reduction device (also called a “micro gear reduction motor”), which is a combination of a reducer (or gearbox) and a motor. In addition to the performance parameters, cost, and safety, the following points should be paid attention to when selecting the micro gear motor:
- What equipment will the miniature gear motor be used for? You need to take into account the specifications (size, shape) of the miniature geared motor and the installation method (right-angle shaft, parallel shaft, output hollow shaft, output hollow shaft locking disc, etc.).
- Choose imported or domestic products? Imported and domestic products have different naming standards, specifications. Prices and after-sales service are relatively different.
- Application scenario. Environmental factors must be considered when selecting a micro dc gear motor or miniature dc gear motor, such as large temperature difference between day and night, high temperature, cold, corrosiveness, sealing (rainproof) and other special environmental characteristics.
- Detailed transmission parameters such as current, voltage, speed, reduction ratio, transmission ratio, torque, load capacity, noise, transmission efficiency (transmission mode), number of stages should be taken into consideration.
- For the verification of the radial force and axial force of the output shaft of the miniature geared motor, the manufacturer shall provide a reference standard.
- Calculate the torque. The torque calculation is very important to the service life of the miniature gear reducer. Pay attention to whether the large torque during the acceleration exceeds the large load torque of the reducer.
- Determine the basic parameters. The basic parameters of the motor include: rated voltage, rated speed, rated torque, rated power, and reduction ratio of the gearbox.
- The operating environment of the motor. Does the motor work for a long time or for a short time? Is it a humid, open-air place (this requires anti-corrosion, waterproof, insulation class, M4 protective cover)? The ambient temperature of the motor is also a concern.
Miniature gear reducers can be used in precision medical equipment, smart robot transmission, 5G communication equipment, smart logistics, smart cities, smart medical, smart cars, printing machine tools, flame cutting, laser cutting, CNC machine tools, tool machinery, food packaging, automation industries, aviation equipment, semiconductor equipment, medical equipment, robots, manipulators, communication equipment, pharmaceutical equipment, printing equipment, packaging machinery, textile machinery, CNC machine tools, CNC pipe benders, parking equipment, measuring equipment, machine tools, precision monitoring systems, vehicle industry, automatic control system and other fields.