The linear actuator is a transmission device that directly converts electrical energy into linear motion mechanical energy without any intermediate conversion mechanism. It can be seen as a rotary electric machine split in a radial direction and spread out into a plane. Linear actuator motors can be classified into three types: cylindrical, U-groove, and flat type linear motors.
Tubular linear motors are a type of cylindrical motors. Tubular linear actuator motors are also called pen linear motors, which is a kind of miniature push rod lifting (retractable) motor with small power. The main transmission structure is assembled by a drive motor (motor), gearbox (reduction gear), nut, guide sleeve, inner tube, outer tube, slider, micro-control switch, etc. The parameters of the tubular linear motor used in different fields are also different. The parameters are usually customizable, such as gear transmission method, reduction ratio, output torque, output speed, power and voltage of the motor, size. Stroke, noise, the accuracy of the tubular motor are customized as well. ZHAOWEI has been committed to R&D, design, and manufacture of tubular linear motors, providing a complete set of customization services.
Customized parameters range:
Diameter: 3.4mm-38mm in diameter
Output speed: 5-2000rpm
Reduction ratio: 5-1500
Output torque: 1.0 gf.cm -50kgf.cm
Structure: DC motor, gearbox, nut, guide sleeve, inner tube, outer tube, slider, micro-control switch, etc.
Parameters: voltage, maximum load, reduction ratio, no-load speed, stroke, shortest installation distance, IP grade, frequency.
Application: Tubular linear motors are used in the lifting seat of the airplane, ship, automobile, massage chairs, massage beds, fire equipment, medical equipment, furniture, etc. Tubular linear motors play the role of pushing and pulling. And its installation is not limited by terrain and distance.
- The structure is simple, and the linear drive consists of the minimum number of parts. So the maintenance is relatively simple;
- The stroke is not limited vertically and the performance will not be affected by the stroke.
- A wide speed range is available, from a few microns to several meters per second.
- The movement is stable. Apart from the linear guide rail or air bearing that plays a supporting role, there is no other mechanical connection or conversion device;
- High precision. The intermediate part that affects accuracy is eliminated. The accuracy of the system depends on the position detection component.