01.Dynamic simulation and finite element analysis
In the gear and gearbox design phase, kinematics simulation is used to verify the stability and local interference of the gear pair motion.
- Kinematics simulation of double helical planetary mechanism
- Gear surface stress analysis of modified cylindrical gear
Meanwhile,adopting to the finite element analysis technology,ZHAOWEI can analyze the strength for the arc gear and bevel gear and verify the reliability.
02.The cavity pressure technique
- The cavity pressure technology is to install a pressure sensor in the mold cavity and the pressure curve can be used to detect the change of the cavity pressure during the injection molding process, reflecting the injection molding process and monitoring the product quality.
The cavity pressure technology can match quickly curve templates of the cavity pressure,which can improve the product quality.
Through the comprehensive analysis of the peak pressure and curve of the cavity, the quality of the product is discriminated, and the servo manipulator is used to realize the automatic separation of the molded defective product.
- Cavity pressure sensor installation diagram
- Cavity pressure plus map
- Cavity pressure monitoring
03. MES system applications
In order to better supervise the production conditions and process curves, ZHAOWEI has introduced the injection MES system ,which can achieve the remote monitoring of the injection technique and the management of of injection technique.