A planetary gear motor is a commonly used reducer. The main transmission structure is made up of a planetary gearbox and a drive motor. It is also known as a planetary reducer and gear reducer. The main structure of planetary gearbox (planetary gearheads) consists of planetary gears, sun gears, ring gear and planet carriers. The drive motor uses a DC motor, stepper motor, coreless motor, or electric motor as the drive source. The micro planetary gear motor is mainly used to reduce speed, increase torque, and reduce inertia ratio. The following describes the functions of DC planetary gear motor in details.
Function of planetary gear motor:
- Changes the speed output of power machines (reduce, increase or change speed) to suit the functioning needs of the working mechanism;
- Changes the output torque of power machines to meet the requirements of the working mechanism;
- Converts the output motion form of the power machine to the motion form required by the working mechanism (such as changing the rotary motion to linear motion, and vice versa).
- Transfers the mechanical energy of one power machine to several working mechanisms, or transfers the mechanical energy of several power machines to one working mechanism.
- Other special functions, such as conducive to the assembly, installation, maintenance, and safety of the machine. The gear motor is a precise machine, and its purpose is to reduce speed and increase torque. It has a wide variety of models, and different models have different usage classifications.
Planetary geared motors with 12V and 24V DC planetary gearheads are common. They are widely used in the following: digital products, intelligent robot transmission, 5G communication equipment, smart logistics, smart cities, smart automobiles, printing machine tools, flame cutting, laser cutting, CNC machine tools, tool machinery, food packaging, automation industry, aviation equipment, semiconductor equipment, robots, manipulators, communication equipment, pharmaceutical equipment, printing equipment, textile machinery, CNC machine tools, CNC pipe benders, parking equipment, measuring equipment, precision monitoring systems, vehicle industry, and automatic control systems.