A motor with a gear reducer is called a gear reduction motor; it is a piece of extensively used reduction transmission equipment. Gear reducers are typically used for those who need a low-speed and high-torque transmission. For the ideal deceleration effect, the ratio of the teeth number of the large and small gears is the transmission ratio. With the continuous growth of the reducer industry, an increasing number of companies are using reducers. The gear reducer uses multistage gear transmission to achieve speed reduction. The reducer comprises various gear pairs. For example, a small gear can be used to drive a large gear to achieve a specific reduction purpose. Then, a multistage structure is adopted to reduce the speed significantly.
The technical parameter range of gear reduction motor by ZHAOWEI: diameter: 3.4mm-38mm, voltage: under 24V, output power: under 50W, output speed between 5rpm and 2000rpm, speed ratio range between 5-1500, and output torque between 1.0 gf.cm -50kgf.cm. Noise is under 45dB. And the transmission accuracy is within 1-2 arcmin. Shenzhen ZHAOWEI Machinery & Electronics Co., Ltd. provides comprehensive customization services for development.
The gear reduction motor has the following characteristics:
- Space-saving, reliable and durable, high overload capacity;
- Low energy consumption, good performance. Gear efficiency is up to 95%;
- Low vibration, low noise. It adopts high-quality steel material. The gearbox body is made of a rigid cast-iron box body. High-frequency heat treatment is applied on the surface of the gear.
- After precision machining, the positioning accuracy is improved.
- The product adopts serialized and modular design concepts and has a wide range of adaptability. The technical parameters can be customized and developed according to requirements.
There are many types of gear reducers. Based on the transmission type, they can be categorized into gear reducers, worm reducers, and planetary gear reducers. According to stages of transmission changes, they can be divided into single-stage and multistage reducers. According to the gear shape, they can be categorized into cylindrical gears reducer, bevel gear reducer, and conical-cylindrical gear reducer. Per the arrangement of transmission, these can be expanded, split, and coaxial reducers. Of note, 12V gear reduction motors and 24V gear reduction motors are commonly used gear motors. Gear reducers are broadly used in electronic locks, optical equipment, precision instruments, financial equipment, automobile transmission, communication equipment, personal care tools, massage health care equipment, electronic products, automation equipment, and other fields.